As usual, you can expect the same high quality and standard of service and care from us when you return to see us in the office. We appreciate your patience as we navigate the “new normal” as we do still need to keep in place several precautions to keep you and our staff safe. If you do choose to visit us in the office, we will have the following measures in place:
- Thorough and continual cleaning of exam rooms and the office throughout the day
- Daily Deep Cleans to the office surfaces and rooms
- Personal protective equipment (including masks) for all of our team
- A pre-screening questionnaire and temperature check prior to your appointment
- We ask that you when possible, come to your appointment alone. If you must bring someone, please limit this to one additional person.
- Please reschedule your appointment if:
- You have had a fever in the past 14 days
- You have been diagnosed or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID19
- We understand that some of you will still be hesitant to come in. We understand and we remain available for you virtually. Please contact our office to discuss virtual consultations and visits further as needed.