Adult men and women who are noticing the changes in their facial shape and structure may become aware of the lowering of their brow line and the formation of fine lines and wrinkles in the forehead area. In situations such as this, the team at the Plastic Surgery Center of Dallas may recommend a surgical procedure called the brow lift.
What is the brow lift procedure?
The brow lift, sometimes referred to as a forehead lift, is a facial rejuvenation technique that addresses aged, sagging brows and reduces the appearance of forehead folds that can develop as part of the natural aging process. In doing so, patients can appear well-rested, youthful, and can eliminate the appearance of a scowl when their face is in a resting position.
What are the benefits of a brow lift?
Many patients consider the brow lift because it:
- Is a minimally invasive procedure when compared to a full facelift
- Provides longer-lasting results than cosmetic injectables often used for mild to moderate signs of aging
- Is an affordable alternative that provides a natural-looking elevation of the forehead and brows
- Reduces the appearance of folds around the forehead and between the eyebrows
- Gives a more rested and approachable appearance to the face
- Lifts the brows and opens the eyes
- Is done with minimal scarring as small incisions are made behind the natural hairline
- Is best for patients in their 40’s, 50’s, or 60’s as a proactive treatment against the natural aging process
Who is a candidate?
Determining candidacy for this and other facial surgery procedures is done during a consultation visit with Dr. Rachel Walker. Most patients that are a good fit for this procedure are those with moderate to severe aging on the upper third of the face who have been unable to achieve desired results with less conservative treatments such as cosmetic injectables.
Call the Plastic Surgery Center of Dallas for a consultation visit
Dallas, TX patients considering plastic surgery procedures such as the brow lift are encouraged to connect with Dr. Rachel Walker and her team at the Plastic Surgery Center of Dallas. The initial consultation appointment and evaluation allow patients to find out if they are a good candidate for the brow lift, or if other procedures would provide better benefits based on their unique needs. Call (972) 661-5077 to request a visit at 6190 LBJ Freeway, Ste. #500.