When it comes to breast augmentation procedures, we often think about breast implants to add size, shape, and volume to the breasts. However, some women have overly large breasts that impact their ability to participate in their favorite activities. Large breasts may also cause patients to experience significant shoulder, neck, and back pain. In situations like this, Dallas, TX women might consider the benefits of breast reduction surgery.
What is breast reduction surgery?
For women with larger breasts who experience pain, embarrassment, and even difficulty in finding clothing that fits properly, breast reduction surgery may be a great solution. With breast reduction surgery, a plastic surgeon will remove excess breast tissue and fat from the breasts to make them smaller. Additionally, the procedure may also include nipple repositioning to ensure natural placement and appearance. Breast reduction surgery can alleviate many different issues for women.
Who might consider breast reduction surgery?
- Women with asymmetrical breasts
- Women who have neck, shoulder, and back pain due to the weight of their breasts
- Women who want to find clothes that fit properly
- Women who have trouble finding bras and swimsuits that fit properly
- Women who are embarrassed by the size of their breasts and the negative attention they receive
- Women who are unable to participate in certain activities such as exercise due to restrictions of the breasts
- Women who want to improve their body contours and help them match their natural frame
Who is a good candidate for breast reduction surgery?
Women who deal with the above issues may find that they are interested in undergoing breast reduction surgery to address the problems associated with large breasts. It is vital that potential patients of Dr. Rachel Walker speak with a plastic surgeon about their desires to undergo breast reduction surgery and determine if they are a good candidate. Women should be adults who understand the risks associated with surgery and have realistic expectations as to what can be achieved with this treatment.
Are you thinking about undergoing breast reduction surgery?
Don’t be embarrassed about your large chest. Instead, work with a plastic surgeon of the Dallas, TX area to achieve better body contours and improved self-confidence. The office is located at 6190 LBJ Freeway, Suite #500 and can be contacted at (972) 661-5077.