Permanent Makeup Dallas
- Always want to look your best with the least amount of time and effort, even when you are active, or when you wake up in the morning?
- Have problem areas around your eyebrows with too little or uneven hair growth?
- Want to accentuate your eyes, but either don’ t have the time or the skill to apply eye make-up effectively?
- Want to have fuller lips or a more defined outline to your lips?
Permanent Make-up , is absolutely waterproof. Permanent makeup is the micro-implantation of mineral extract into the skin. This ancient practice which has beautified women in Asia for centuries is now available in our office through our safe and modern technology. All of the dyes used are allergy-tested and cleared by the FDA.
What are the procedures and recovery like?
A topical or local anesthesia is used to minimize pain or discomfort during the procedure. A complete upper and lower lash line takes about 30-40 minutes. Eyebrows and lip lines are also brief with little discomfort.
In an eyelid procedure the pigment is placed subtly between the lashes, into the dermis, or second layer of your skin. This creates the appearance of a soft lash liner. Using a variety of micro-needle styles, our technician can also create the appearance of tiny eyebrow hairs.
Most patients enjoy an almost immediate recovery and resume all normal activities within 24 hours. Topical antibiotic ointment is used for a few days. Some patients may experience a slight swelling in the area for a few hours up to few days.
Types of Permanent Makeup:
- Eyeliner (upper lid)
- Eyeliner (lower lid)
- Full Lips
- Changing or refreshing color